This policy was last reviewed:
30 August 2016
What Information Will Treatout Collect About Me?
When you contact us to make an enquiry, we may ask for the following:
- your Name and Company Name
- your Contact Address and Postcode
- your Email Address
- the reasons for your interest in the TreatOut app.
What Happens With The Information Collected?
Any data given to us is collected to help us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service on the understanding that:
- your data will be collected and used by us only
- we will ask you for no more information than is required
- your personal information will be securely kept to prevent unauthorised access
- you have a right to know what information we hold about you
- your personal information will be deleted when it is no longer required
- information about your internet use will be protected even where the information being collected is not personally identifiable.
What About Spam?
Your details are strictly never sold on and will not be passed on to any third party unless required by law to do so. We will not send you any unsolicited marketing. We will only send you emails or other marketing messages where you have signed up to receive these.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
However, the sending of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our utmost to protect your information once received, we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent to us whilst in transit. Any sending of information is therefore at your own risk.
Access To Your Information
You can find out what information we hold about you and request copies of this information under the Data Protection Act 1998. You should be aware that we will need to see proof of identity before processing any such request and may charge an administration fee of up to £10 to cover our costs in providing you with this information. All requests should be made in writing and addressed to:
Treat Group Limited
27 Old Gloucester Street
United Kingdom WC1N 3AX